Local Exhaust Ventilation
Local exhaust ventilation systems remove the contaminant before it spreads through the workplace. The systems are designed to take advantage of the motion of the contaminant in order to capture it without drawing in large amounts of air as well. A properly designed and engineered Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) is a key tool in ensuring adequate control of hazardous substances. It is the only accepted method of protecting employees from exposure to hazardous pollutants.
We can help you with design specifications engineered to ensure optimum control of pollutants at all times and operate your facility in full compliance with the requirements of the occupational health and safety act. We will provide you with the following:
- LEV reports; engineering report(s) will be provided to you with design parameters set out in ACGIH Industrial Ventilation Manual.
- Local Exhaust Ventilation, we have provided engineered silencers, mufflers, acoustic enclosures, and engineered ducting system for various applications through our associate suppliers;
What we can provide:
- Design consultation
- Partial pressure measurement
- Flow rate measurement
- Capture velocity measurement
- LEV log books
- Action plans
- Recommendations for improvement
Please give us a call to discuss how LAW Environmental Consultants can help you with your exhaust ventilation needs ensuring safe operation of your facility.